TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- NovaHue has established this website for you, to enable you to obtain information on the Company and its products, and other, additional information.
- In these Terms:
“Caregiver” – any person and/or body and/or corporation listed in the website’s caregiver database;
“the Company” – NovaHue, including the managers and/or owners and/or employees of the Company, and/or any person acting on its behalf;
“User” – any person and/or corporation and/or body using the website and/or any information and/or search engine and/or application and/or service, of any kind, included therein and/or obtainable and/or accessible through it;
- It is hereby clarified that the Company reserves the right to change and/or add to and/or delete any of these Terms from time to time, at its sole discretion, without being required to give any notice in advance. Any change in the Terms shall come into effect upon the publication thereof on this website.
- Any use of the website, including any use of its content and/or services, shall constitute renewed agreement to these Terms, as shall be in effect from time to time.
- This website is intended for private use only, and any commercial use of it, without the Company’s prior written consent, is prohibited.
- Any language in these Terms employing the male gender is for convenience only, and these Terms shall apply to all users of the website.
- Intellectual property
- Any mark and/or illustration and/or picture and/or text and/or symbol and/or web page (including the data and information that they contain) appearing on the website are the exclusive property of the Company, and no information and services provided by it shall be deemed to grant or confer any license to or rights in the intellectual property of the Company or of any third party.
- The content displayed on the website, and any part thereof, must not be copied and/or reproduced and/or distributed and/or published and/or publicly displayed and/or staged and/or disclosed to any third party and/or otherwise used, and no act shall be done with it, unless the Company expressly permits it in advance.
- The Company holds the a copyright in the idea underlying the website and in any information appearing on the website, including the services offered on it, the website’s design and the trademarks appearing in it.
- Use of the website
- A user shall only use the website in accordance with the provisions of any law.
- No user is permitted to use any service offered on the website for the purpose of expressing and/or distributing false and/or misleading and/or illegal information.
- No user may infringe and/or unlawfully use, in any way, the copyrights and/or trademarks and/or any other proprietary right existing on the website.
- The Company may remove from the website information and/or prevent and/or terminate use of the website, in the case of any inappropriate and/or unreasonable use thereof, all at the sole discretion of the Company, and without it being required to give any notice in this regard.
- Limitation of the Company’s liability
- The information and content on the website do not constitute recommendations for any type of medical treatment, and do not replace professional and/or medical advice and/or any medical opinion and/or consultation with a specialist physician.
- The content appearing on the website and on the website forum are intended for the broadening of the user’s personal knowledge and to provide assistance to users. This content sometimes express a particular medical school of thought, or the writer’s personal opinion, and therefore must be treated with the required degree of care. In any case, and particularly in cases of emergency, the content and/or studies and/or articles and/or advice and/or other information appearing on the website or on the website forum must not be relied upon, but the user must consult with a specialist physician or obtain medical treatment. Any user using the site and/or relying upon the content and information included therein does so solely at his own risk, and shall be solely responsible for such use and/or reliance, and the Company shall not be liable and/or responsible for such use and/or reliance.
- Please remember that no study and/or guide and/or article and/or information and/or other publication appearing on the website may be treated as instructions for self-treatment and/or a diagnosis and/or indication and/or recommendation of any treatment or to take any substance. Any advice and treatment must be provided by a physician and under a physician’s supervision.
- The Company and/or the creators and/or staff members and/or employees of the website shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect consequences of any use of the information and/or services provided through the website, and the user shall be solely responsible and liable for his actions and for any consequences thereof.
- It is hereby clarified that use of the website and/or its content cannot be adjusted to the personal needs of every user. The website and its content are displayed and may be used “as is”, according to the decision of the Company, and the user shall have no claim and/or suit and/or demand against the Company with respect to the characteristics of use and/or restrictions and/or quality of content and/or responses to any advertisement on the website and on the end devices, and the user is aware that he is solely responsible for any use of the website and/or its content.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for the content included on the website and on the end devices on which it is displayed, its reliability, accuracy and credibility, and its affect on the computers of the users of the website, and for any damage, inconvenience, loss, mental distress and any such other direct or indirect consequences caused to the user or his property or to any third party as a result of any use of such content and/or reliance thereupon.
- The user uses the website and its content solely at his own risk, and he hereby releases the Company from any claim and/or demand with respect to any direct or indirect loss or damage caused to him and/or any third party as a result of any use of the website and/or any use of or reliance upon any information or content appearing on it.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damage and/or loss and/or expense incurred by and caused to the user and/or any third party in connection with any act and/or omission on the part of or arising from a caregiver or any third party and/or information posted on the website by any caregiver and/or third party. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any act and/or omission, of any kind, creating a connection between the user and a caregiver or any third party and/or arising from said connection, even if the user learns about the caregiver or any third party and/or the services offered by any of them, and/or contacts any of them and/or the website of any of them through surfing NovaHue’s website an or through a link included thereon.
- The Company and/or any person acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for the provision of the services and/or products provided by the caregivers appearing on the website, nor shall they be responsible for the nature and/or quality and/or availability of such products and/or services.
- The Company and/or any person acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for the reliability and/or credibility and/or accuracy of information provided by any caregiver and/or third party appearing on the website.
- The results of the website’s search services are provided “as is”, as received from caregivers, and the Company and/or any person acting on its behalf shall not be liable or responsible for such results in any way. The Company shall not be responsible for any discrepancies or inconsistencies in the information received from caregivers and/or the reliability and credibility of such information and/or any infringement of proprietary rights arising from information provided by caregivers.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the security, reliability, accuracy and performance of the search services provided on the website, nor shall it be responsible or liable for any information and/or advice obtained through the search services provided on the website, or for services and/or products obtained and/or presented through any link provided by the website and/or the search services thereon.
- Nothing in the presentation of information constitutes a recommendation of and/or a statement of opinion on any caregiver and/or third party and/or the products and/or services offered by any of them.
- The Company does not guarantee that the service provided via the website will not be disrupted, will be provided regularly, without any downtime or interruptions and/or that it will be immune from any illegal access to the Company’s computers, damage, malfunctions, errors, hardware and/or software failures and/or failure of telecommunication lines at the Company or at any of its suppliers, or that the service will not be impaired for any other reason, and the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect damage or mental distress caused to the user or his property as a result of any of the foregoing.
- It is hereby clarified that the Company may shut down the website and/or change, from time to time, the content, scope, structure, visual design or availability thereof, and the services offered, without giving notice in advance and at its sole discretion, and the users and/or caregivers shall have no claim and/or suit and/or demand against the Company with respect to any such shut down and/or changes and/or with respect to any malfunctions that may occur as a result thereof.
- Protection of privacy
- Upon the registration of a user in the Company’s database, the Company may sent to the user, from time to time, via direct mail advertising, information on its services and/or advertising information and/or any other information. If the user is not interested in continuing to receive such information, please indicate this in the appropriate place on the website.
- In order to register for certain services offered on the website, you may be required to provide certain particulars, inter alia your email address, your full name, your address and telephone number. In addition to these particulars, you will be requested to choose a password, which will be used to identify you for the provision of the services. You are solely responsible for keeping the password confidential, and undertake to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or of any other breach of confidentiality.
- The user undertakes to provide true, accurate and full information about himself, as requested during the process of registering for the website. The user also undertakes to update the information provided during this process.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the service provided to you, or to refuse to provide it, in any case in which information is provided which is not true, updated, complete or correct at the time of registration or thereafter, without being required to give any notice in advance.
- The Company may use the user’s personal information for internal use and for the purpose of investigating complaints and/or reviews, including by means of ‘cookies’. Any user may redefine his browser to refuse any ‘cookie’ or give an alert on any ‘cookie’ sent to him. However, you should be aware that parts of the website and of the search services may not function properly if the you refuse to accept ‘cookies’.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any use of information about the user, obtained not through the Company but through third parties that use the website or appear on it (such as the caregivers listed in the caregiver database), and which the Company does not control.
- The Company may use the particulars given by the user and the information that it obtains on the patterns of his use of the website, in order to improve the services that it offers and/or to contact the user and/or for statistical analysis and/or for the provision of statistical information to a third party (information that does not personally identify the user).
- Like other content on the internet, the user’s content is also exposed to viewing and use by any other person surfing the web, and the Company shall not be responsible for the security of such content, nor shall it be responsible or liable for any damage and/or loss and/or expense incurred by or caused to the user and/or any third party as a result of the foregoing.
- Website content removal or restriction
The Company may refuse to post content that, in its opinion, violates any of the above Terms and/or are liable to harm or injure the website and/or the Company and/or any third party and/or constitute any violation of the law and/or contain computer viruses, and it may delete such content at any time, without notice in advance.
Click Here to see Novahue’s Privacy Statement
All rights preserved to NovaHue .