- – Protects the skin from DNA damage due to sun exposure*
- – Helps maintain the skin’s ability to protect against photoaging*
- – Increases skin smoothness, density, and thickness*
- – Helps prevent damage caused by sunlight*
- Serving Size: 2 softgel
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Standardized Tomato Extract…400mg
- (Skin grade)
- Carnosic Acid…4mg
- (from rosemary leaf extract)
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Caramel Color, Annatto Color Extract.
Sun Protection Is An Inside Job.
The bioactive, synergistic ingredients in Novahue Skin* were chosen for their ability to support healthy cell turnover, allowing the dermis to actively and effectively defend itself against sunburn.
• Skin-Grade Tomato Extract: Our whole-food extract is standardized with the carotenoids lycopene, phytoene, and phytofluene. These precious nutrients have been formulated for optimal skin health.*
• Carnosic Acid: Extracted from rosemary leaves, this potent antioxidant delivers intracellular protection from common oxidative stress.*
Our Commitment To
You & Your Patients
At NovaHue, we believe that by combining natural nutrition, rigorous clinical testing, and patent-protected processes and ingredients we can offer real solutions supported by real science.
NovaHue Skin Takeaways
- Combines tomato-derived carotenoids with synergistic carnosic acid at levels optimal for skin health*
- Bioavailable delivery system promises long-term compliance
- Formulated using generally recognized as safe (GRAS) ingredients
- Protects against a broad spectrum of UV light*
- Proven safe and effective in human clinical trials*
We’ve completed extensive scientific research while developing Novahue Skin.*
In 2014 alone, we contributed one million dollars to an on-going clinical trial studying the effects of ingestible skincare. Have a look at the following data to learn more about our standardized tomato extract and its ability to positively affect skin cells.