- – Promotes retinal and macular health*
- – Helps to support the transport of lutein to the eye*
- – Works to offset the effects of ultraviolet rays and high energy visible light*
- – Provides high potency antioxidants vitamins C & E as well as zinc*
- Serving Size: 2 softgel
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C … 500mg
- (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E … 400IU
- (as d-alpha tocopherol)
- Zinc … 80mg
- (as zinc oxide)
- Copper … 2mg
- (as copper gluconate)
- Standardized Tomato Fruit Extract … 88.7mg
- Carnosic Acid … 2.5mg
- (from Rosemary Leaf Extract)
- Lutein … 10mg
- Zeaxanthin … 2mg
- Other Ingredients: Bovine Gelatin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Organic Olive Oil, Glycerol, Water, Caramel Color, Yellow Beeswax, Annatto Extract Color, Sunflower Lecithin..
Things Are Becoming Clearer.
Changes in eyesight don’t happen all at once—it can take years for oxidative damage to accumulate. The ingredients in Novahue Vision* were chosen for their unique ability to work together to support vision and healthy eyes during the aging process.
• Standardized Tomato Extract: Our whole-food extract is standardized with powerful phytonutrients including lycopene, a carotenoid with the unique ability to protect lutein as it makes its way to the eye.*
• Lutein: A key antioxidant that is concentrated in the macula, this carotenoid filters out blue light and works to protect cells and tissues within the eye from oxidative damage.*
• Zeaxanthin: When combined with lutein, this antioxidant helps increase the density of pigment within the macula while also protecting the retina from UV light and oxidative stress.*
• Carnosic Acid: Sourced from rosemary leaves, this phytonutrient helps maintain a strong antioxidant defense while successfully penetrating the blood/brain barrier.*
• Copper & Zinc: Both of these trace minerals have been shown to support healthy vision and were included in the AREDS and AREDS2 studies.*
• Tocopherols: Vitamin E in this particular form has been shown to promote eye health.*
Our Commitment To
You & Your Patients
At NovaHue, we believe that by combining natural nutrition, rigorous clinical testing, and patent-protected processes and ingredients we can offer real solutions supported by real science.
NovaHue Vision Takeaways
- Combines our patent-protected tomato extract with lutein, zeaxanthin, and carnosic acid at levels
optimized for eye health*
- Bioavailable delivery system promises long-term compliance
- Formulated using generally recognized as safe (GRAS) ingredients
- Offers proven synergistic benefits including protective effects*
Lutein and zeaxanthin are arguably the most-studied ingredients in eye health products; however, many formulators only focus on their benefits and abilities as standalone ingredients. The following studies show that the antioxidative effect of lutein and zeaxanthin is enhanced by the synergy that occurs when tomato carotenoids and carnosic acid are also present.