- Serving Size: 1 softgel
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin D … 300 IU
- (as cholecalciferol)
- Lycopene … 5mg
- (from tomato)
- Genistein … 55mg
- (from Sophora Japonica)
- Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Cellulose, Modified Food Starch, Ethyl Cellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Ascorbate, Silicon Dioxide, Mixed tocopherols.
- Contains No: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, Eggs, Milk, Wheat, Soy.
Mother Nature’s Remedy
The bioactive ingredients in NovaHue Menopause were selected specifically for their ability to manage vasomotor instability while simultaneously supporting overall bone and breast health.*
• Tomato-Derived Lycopene: Our natural lycopene is packed with potent nutrients and has been shown to support and help maintain bone health.*
• Slow-Release Genistein (SR): Our highly-concentrated, Sophora japonica (Japanese pagoda tree) extract is standardized at 98% genistein. This potent isoflavone has demonstrated an ability to both prevent bone
loss and reduce vasomotor symptoms.*
• Vitamin D: An effective serving of this common vitamin supports calcium absorption.*
Our Commitment To
You & Your Patients
At NovaHue, we believe that by combining natural nutrition, rigorous clinical testing, and patent-protected processes and ingredients we can offer real solutions supported by real science.
NovaHue Menopause Takeaways
- Proven safe and effective in a number of clinical trials and tests*
- Combines ingredients to support overall bone and breast health and to regulate vasomotor function*
- Once-a-day serving packaged in bioavailable capsule promises long-term compliance
- Formulated using generally recognized as safe (GRAS) ingredients
We did extensive scientific studies and research to develop the proprietary blend found in NovaHue Menopause.
Have a look at the following studies to learn more about what our supplement can offer your patients and what the ingredients themselves can do.