• All claims of damage or shortage must be made within 3 days of receipt of goods.
• Products may be eligible for a return credit within 30 days.
• Heat sensitive products, prescription, perishable and special order items are not eligible for return credit.
• To be credited for returns, you must call (602) 312 2013 for a return authorization number.
• All returns may be subject to a handling fee. Authorized returns must be received within 14 days of authorization.-
• The manufacturers and the products we represent maintain the highest standards in quality assurance, potency and product selection. Our goal is to ensure you always receive the products you order in perfect condition.
Heat Sensitive Products
Returns may not be allowed for heat sensitive items that are not shipped overnight unless the product was damaged when received and Novahue was properly notified. If a customer chooses not to have heat sensitive products shipped overnight, the customer must take responsibility for the order and agrees that we may not accept the return of the heat sensitive item.
Should you have any questions, concerns or feedback regarding this Refund Policy, please contact us by email at: info@Novahue.com.